The Day 46 recap is going to be amazingly and jawdroppingly quick tonight. It’s two minutes to midnight to start this post, I’ve just come back from some sweet fellowship with friends, and I am all sorts of tired, having been up at 5:30 this morning for some Addicted to Saving work that needed to be done.
Since I am so tired, let me bottom line you.
- Grabbed Chick-fil-A on the run around 6:45 p.m.
- My wife and I split a #5 Chicken Nuggets, 8 count, with waffle fries and a regular Coke.
- I’ve been craving Cokes recently.
- It was delicious, as usual.
- Server was Michael and he was ready for the pic. Looking good, Michael!
- Hung out with some good friends and talked a lot about our adoption journey.
(from left to right: Dave, Laurie, Jason, Janna, Jenny, Andy, Howard, Patti, Liza)
- Had delicious homemade pizza by Chef Andy – I had no idea he was so culinarily adept!
- Got home late.
- This is the end of the blog.
- See you for more Chick-fil-A tomorrow boys and girls.